If you haven’t done so already, follow me on social media:
- Want to know if your location (shop, restaurant, theatre, office) is wheelchair accessible?
- Have a product you think would appeal to my readers and want your product to appear on my blog?
- Interested in my writing appearing on your site?
- Product promotion and review
- Freelance articles
- Sponsored posts
- Social media promotions
- Affiliate links
Current analytics November 2019
- 3.8K Monthly page views
- 2K Monthly unique visitors
- Twitter followers: 1130
- Instagram followers: 745
- Facebook followers: 270
Metro, “You Don’t Look Sick” series:Having M.E. is like you’ve run the marathon with the flu. Sunday 8th September 2019
SheCan365, Day 191, Sophie’s story. Saturday 14th September 2019
Scope Disability Charity, All encompassing isolation when living with a chronic illness. Monday 25th November 2019
Want to support Mummying and M.E.'s work? The aim of Mummying and M.E. has always been to raise awareness of invisible illnesses like ME CFS but also help those with invisible illnesses feel slightly less alone. Click below to donate the price of a coffee to help support Mummying and M.E.'s important work.